Multi-color (and precious metal) orders will have extra color charges added following review of your order during our regular business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5:00PM ET). Your final order email notification will include any extra services you may have selected and shipping costs. Does not apply to Blankware.
Custom Cotton Knit Face Mask (MASKPA-05)
One size fits most. 1 color design included. 2 color possible. Additional mask colors available upon request.
Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to incorporation of Sciessent’s Agion treatment into the fabric. Sciessent is a US based global provider of antimicrobial solutions. This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic stretch binding ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
- Three-ply 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Mask contains silver and copper
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Machine washable
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
|Weight Per Case||10 lbs|
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 17 in|
SHIPPING TO OR DISTRIBUTING IN CALIFORNIA?
You must notify us when you place your order if the products will be shipped to or distributed in CA. We will provide labeling service for Prop 65 compliance free of charge for our CA customers, or any customer whose products may end up in CA.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 is a law that requires businesses to inform Californians about potential exposure to certain toxic or carcinogenic chemicals. Products with these chemicals must be labeled with a consumer warning. Some glassware decoration methods contain some of these chemicals and must be properly labeled as such. Some decoration methods are by their nature Prop 65 compliant and require no labeling.
This is a very brief overview of Prop 65 and is does not address all questions regarding or aspects of this law.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.